As part of my work for the University of Oregon’s Science Library, I recently gave a poster presentation on Data Management at the University’s annual Graduate Student Research Forum. The poster, and links to related resources, can be found here.
I've Uploaded a Poster on Data Management
- Slides and speaking notes from a Digital Library Federation Forum Panel on Data Governance and Ethics
- I've Uploaded a Poster on the Ongoing Obituaries Project
- I've written a short SQL introduction for R
- *Can* Users Consent to Data Mining, Ethically (Even if Legally)?
- Several Text Processing Functions for Taking Notes